Charities which are associated with the church and other groups within your community can purchase specialist insurance from Baptist Insurance.
We know each organisation is different and has individual requirements, so our policy is flexible, meaning you only choose the cover that applies to your organisation.
Baptist commercial insurance can include the following:
- Public liability - with a limit of £5million which can be increased upon request.
- Employer’s liability - for liability claims made by employees and volunteers.
- Property - protection for your premises, contents and stock in the event of fire, explosion, storm, flood, falling trees, vandalism, escape of water, vehicle impact and theft.
- Property damage plus - cover can also be extended for contents that are taken away from the premises.
- Business interruption - loss of income following an insured event under the Property Damage section of the policy. Cover includes increased cost of working lost due to the failure of public utilities, reinstatement of data, book debts and computers.
- Legal expenses - legal fees, compensation awards or appeal costs arising from a wide range of legal disputes. Legal fines cannot be covered by the policy.
- Money and assault - lost or stolen money from the business, anywhere in the geographical limits. Includes you, your employees and volunteers, suffering an assault during a theft of money.